AJA - KUMO CP - Remote Control Panelhttps://photocineshop.com/en/products/AJA-KUMO-CP-Remote-Control-Panel-CA49NM?page=2&cat=798
The AJA KUMO Remote Control Panel is a destination-oriented panel that allows the selection of 16 sources to 16 destinations. Offering support to up to 4 KUMO routers via a direct Cat5 connection, the control panel connects automatically to a router without a browser interface. It can connect up to 4 routers simultaneously using an Ethernet connection via the KUMO browser interface.
A removable lens cap on each control panel button allows you to customize the source and destination names. The control panel includes a template for printing custom lens chips (29 lb / 13.15 kg vellum) available on the software CD.
It also includes a panel lock which when pressed disables all panel function, and a destination lock which prevents any changes from being made to the KUMO destination under control. A router delegation button allows you to connect to the router you wish to control, and 2 reset buttons allows you to reset the IP address to the default and safe boot to factory default firmware images.
Offering the same navigation bar tabs as the router, the KUMO CP browser interface provides control options including home (to assign routers select buttons to the KUMO routers), configuration (to adjust the control panel display intensity/reset panel), network and firmware tabs, alarms for power supply and an increase in temperature, and the identify button to find the physical location of the currently controlled router.
The KUMO CP includes inputs for 2 power supplies, a redundant supply (optional), and an RJ45 connector, which also provides 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection to the internal Linux OS/web server.
- Destination-oriented panel that allows selection of 16 sources to 16 destinations
- Offers support to up to 4 KUMO routers via a direct Cat5 connection
- Connects automatically to 1 router without a web browser
- Connection to 4 routers simultaneously via an Ethernet connection and the KUMO web browser
- Removable lens cap on each control panel button for customization of source and destination names
- Includes a template for printing custom lens chips (29 lb / 13.15 kg vellum) available on the software CD
- Panel lock - disables all panel function
- Destination lock - prevents any changes from being made to the
- KUMO destination under control
- Router delegation button - to connect to the specific router to be controlled
- 2 blank reset buttons - for resetting IP address to default and safeboot to factory default firmware images
- Offers the same navigation bar tabs as the router
Browser interface provides following control options:
- Home - to assign routers select buttons to KUMO routers
- Configuration – to adjust the control panel display intensity/reset panel
- Network and firmware tabs – to adjust router network settings
- Alarms (Power supply / Reference / Over Temperature) – to alert users if a redundant power supply is offline, if no valid video reference signal is found, or if the KUMO exceeds its normal operating temperature
- Includes 2 power supplies inputs, a redundant supply (optional), and an RJ45 connector which also provides 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection to the internal Linux OS/web server
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years