FREEFLY SYSTEMS - Pilot - 3 Axis F/I/Z Controller
Pilot gives users exquisite control over Focus / Iris / Zoom, MoVi pointing and MoVi settings wirelessly.https://photocineshop.com/en/products/FREEFLY-Pilot-3-Axis-F-I-Z-Controller-3OQNW9?cat=758
Pilot gives users exquisite control over Focus / Iris / Zoom, MoVi pointing and MoVi settings wirelessly.
- Pilot is built to integrate tightly with RED, ARRI, Sony, Phantom, and LANC cameras.
- Pilot was designed to integrate seamlessly with the MōVI Pro ecosystem. It gives users the ability to adjust key MoVI parameters and get real time feedback from the MoVI from 600+ feet away. Pilot is built on the same core frequency hopping spread spectrum 2.4Ghz link that is found in the MoVI Pro.
- Pilot is able to control both the MoVI and F/I/Z outputs using Freefly’s patented MIMIC technology. Users are able to move the Pilot controller to control camera pointing, as well as Focus, Iris, or Zoom.
- Pilot features a 75mm soft touch focus knob with adjustable damping and a high resolution 16bit encoder to give users precise real time control of Focus / Iris / Zoom or any axes of MoVI Control.
- Pilot can quickly mount to just about anything including Tripod, MoVI Handles, ¼ 20 Mount, 25mm tube
- 20mm Rosettes allow the Pilot Focus and Iris blocks to mount to just about anything.
- Pilot offers distinct grip options for users as well as the info to build/3D print your own…
- Pilot gives the ability to define and assign specific controls to separate and independent units. You can give Iris control to one person, while retaining focus and zoom on a separate unit. Each unit has its own internal battery and communicates wirelessly to the MoVI from 600+ feet.
- IRIS Module on MIMIC Handlebars
Adding IRIS block to MIMIC gives users A - B control buttons as well as a 2 axis force joystick and slider (iris, tilt or other) input.