SIGMA - 50mm F/1.4 DG HSM ART Lens CANON (Ø77)
- Designed for full-size digital SLRs - Lens also compatible with APS-C boxes - Diaphragm 9 slices for a soft and progressive bokehhttps://photocineshop.com/en/products/SIGMA-50mm-F-1-4-DG-HSM-ART-Lens-CANON-O77--N19CTX
- Designed for full-size digital SLRs
- Lens also compatible with APS-C boxes
- Diaphragm 9 slices for a soft and progressive bokeh
- exceptional piqué from the full opening of the center at the corners of the image
- Customizable via the new exclusive SIGMA USB DOCK docking station
- Sun visor and case provided
While maximizing the sharpness in the sharpness area, this lens offers silky blur effects from other shots. To achieve exceptional sharpness, Sigma has minimized sagittal coma, chromatic aberration, and all the aberrations that can affect the quality of the image.
A 50mm F1.4 offers an angle of view identical to that of the human eye, beautiful effects of fuzziness and great adaptability. Its characteristics allow the photographer to approach his work very freely.