Respect for your privacy and your personal data is a priority for the company PHOTOCINESHOP, which undertakes to comply with the Data Protection Act n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended.
ARTICLE 1. DEFINITIONS
SITE: refers to all the pages of the website accessible at the URL http://www.photocineshop.com
USER: means any person who accesses and browses the SITE, including Professional and non-professional SITE Clients.
ARTICLE 2. IDENTITY OF THE PROCESSING MANAGER
Personal data is collected by the company PHOTOCINESHOP, SARL with a capital of 1000 euros, registered with the RCS of PARIS under the number B 795 178 573, whose head office is located 8, RUE DE L'HOPITAL SAINT LOUIS - 75010 PARIS , represented by its co-managers in office, domiciled by right at the said seat (hereinafter "PHOTOCINESHOP").
ARTICLE 3. CNIL FORMALITIES
The processing of personal data carried out on the SITE has been the subject of a declaration to the National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL) under the number 1665335V0.
ARTICLE 4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In the context of the operation of the SITE, the PHOTOCINESHOP Company may collect personal data relating to the USERS of its SITE. These data are processed in accordance with the purposes provided for during collection.
In particular, the company PHOTOCINESHOP is likely to collect personal data:
- When registering its professional or non-professional clients on the SITE;
- During the purchase and / or rental by professional or non-professional customers of PRODUCTS offered on the SITE;
- On the occasion of requests for information via the contact form, complaint;
- When requesting a quote
Whatever the mode of collection, the company PHOTOCINESHOP undertakes to inform the USER of its identity, the purposes of the processing, the compulsory or optional nature of the responses to be provided, the possible consequences, in its regard, of a defect of response, of the recipients of the data, of the existence and the procedures for exercising their rights of access, rectification and opposition to the processing of their data. When necessary under the Data Protection Act, the PHOTOCINESHOP Company undertakes, as the case may be, to obtain the consent of the USER and / or to allow him to oppose the use of his data for certain purposes such as in particular commercial prospecting.
- personal identification data (title, surname, first names, postal, telephone and electronic contact details, fax number, date of birth, customer number, copy of identity card, copy of identity document for the purposes of proof of the exercise of a right of access, rectification or opposition or to meet a legal obligation)
- data relating to the means of payment in the event of an order placed on the SITE (RIP or RIB, check, bank card number, expiry date of the bank card)
The data relating to the bank cards are deleted once the transaction has been completed, that is to say as soon as the order is actually paid. In the event of payment by bank card, in accordance with article L 133-24 of the monetary and financial code, these data can be kept for proof purposes in the event of any dispute of the transaction, in intermediate archives, for a period thirteen (13) months (or even fifteen (15) months for deferred debit payment cards) following the debit date. In any case, the data relating to the visual cryptogram is not stored and the data relating to the bank card used is deleted when its expiration date is reached.
- data relating to the order and the resulting transaction such as the transaction number or even the details of the purchase or rental;
- if applicable, data concerning the economic and financial situation: profession, field of activity
- data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship: requests for documentation, list of products purchased or rented, history of purchases and rentals, prices, quantities, delivery address, history of purchases and rentals, correspondence between the customer and customer service , exchanges and comments from customers and prospects, name of the contact person in charge of customer relations
- connection data (IP addresses, connection logs)
- data relating to the payment of invoices: terms of payment, discounts granted, receipts, balances and unpaid
- data relating to the selection of people to carry out loyalty, prospecting, survey, product test and promotion actions
- data relating to the organization and processing of contests, lotteries and any promotional operation on the SITE, such as the date of participation, responses to contests and the nature of the prizes offered.
Powered by Froala Editor