Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungaria, Ireland, Italy, Lettland, Lichtenstein, Litauen, Luxemburg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Saint-Barthélémy, Saint-Martin, Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Wallis-et-Futuna
Optimized for ARRI's M8 and M18 as well as the True Blue D5 and D12 HMI lampheads, this EB MAX 1.8 High Speed Electronic Ballast will safely power up your fixture while also providing plenty of advanced features to improve performance. It works with lampheads ranging from 575W up to 1800W and offers AutoScan for optimizing light quality, even when working at frequencies up to 1200 Hz.
Other built-in features include an Active Line Filter and Compensation of Cable Losses, ensuring light quality is consistent and that the power supplied is appropriate, even over longer distances. DMX control is provided as well, allowing from dimming from 50-100%, on/off controls, and the ability to adjust the operation mode and frequency. Additionally, it has a low frequency setting for minimizing noise and an array of LED status indicators for quickly viewing settings.
- Optimized for M-series M7 and M18 or the True Blue D5 and D12, this high-speed ballast will provide power and advanced features to various lampheads, including 575, 800, 1200, and 1800W lamps
- AutoScan uses fully automatic scans of the lamp frequency to select and set the frequency for the ballast. These settings are constantly monitored and adjusted as required to provide a high-level of consistency at frequencies up to 1200 Hz. Manual frequency control is available as well as an AutoMan setting that permits manual frequency settings with automatic frequency control
- Active Line Filter (ALF) improves the power factor of the ballast, improving overall efficiency of the system
- Compensation of Cable Losses (CCL) adjusts power based on the cable length, ensuring power levels are maintained even when longer cables are used. This is available up to 164' with 120 VAC environments and 328' with 230 VAC environments
- DMX512 is supported with 5-pin XLR input and output available for connecting to your system. Three channels are available and users can then set dimming from 50-100%, turn on/off the fixture, select between the various modes (Low Noise, Standard, AutoScan, AutoMan, and Manual), and set the high-speed frequency of 300 or 1000 Hz
- High-speed frequency ranges can be set to 300 Hz, which covers 270-360 Hz, and 1000 Hz, which covers 900-1200 Hz
- Ignition supports cold start and hot restrike
- The ballast has automatic detection of the lamp wattage and lamphead
- A display can be used to see the DMX channel and lamp frequency, while LED status indicator lights are present for remote operation, successful ignition, overtemperature, protective earth, and lamp type
Technical advice and information on 01 44 84 00 00
Pay by CB, Visa, MasterCard and Paypal
Secure delivery in 24 to 72 hours in mainland France
By email or phone from Monday to Friday